- ♥ SUPER SILENT – Our air pump is just driven by a thin piezoelectric ceramic plate, totally different from traditional electromagnetic air pump, No EMI, No motor, No shaft, No other troublesome mechanisms, which makes it super compact, super quiet, light weight and long service life.
- ♥ LOW POWER CONSUMPTION – Power consumption of this oxygen pump is only 1.8W, with flow rate 240 ml/min, high energy saving.
- ♥ STABLE PERFORMANCE – Oxygen air pump is stable performance, is ideal for small and medium-sized fish tank plus oxygen. It is also perfectly suitable for using at all kinds of high-grade aquarium, aquaculture oxygenation or spout decoration.
- ♥ HIGH-EFFICIENCY AIR STONE – This air pump can add enough oxygen in a fish tank up to 13 gal, with long service life. With a good air stone, puts off a nice spread of bubbles at a pretty good pace, which will makes your fish, betta or shrimp love it.
- ♥ PRACTICAL DESIGN WITH SUCTION CUP – Aquarium air pump is small, light weight and portable. What is more, the pump comes with suction cup so it may be suctioned to your bowl or tank, takes up hardly any space. A great mother’s day gift.
Super Quiet and Small
Our aquarium air pump has no motor, is the quietest and smallest in the world. It is pretty quiet with little “spurts”. Our air pump for aquarium is so quiet that you have to hold your ear up close to it to hear anything at all. It pumps a good amount of air into the tank, and your fish will very happy with it.
Fashionable and Practicable Design
Air pump aquarium with a nice shape and unique style, is a good decoration for you fish tank. The suction cup attachment keeps it on the back side of the fish tank, space saving. The air column out of the provided air stone is pretty strong, can produce a lot of bubbles.
Easy to Setup
1. Connect air stone to air tube.
2. Connect air tube to air pump outlet.
3. Stick sucker onto reverse side of pump. Attach air pump onto outside wall of aquarium tank, but locate the pump above water level to avoid any possible water counter flow.
4. Immerse air stone into aquarium tank. In case of the air tube is too long, cut out a section based on required length.
5. Connect power adapter to electricity socket, then air pump works.
♦ In order to get optimum working effect, please use original accessories.
♦ The air pump is Non-waterproof, keep it away from water.
♦ Regularly check the air tube is not being clogged, bended and without any air leakage.
♦ Do not put the air pump too low, you show hand it on the tank.
1. Power supply: 100-110V
2. Rated Power: 1.8 W
3. Flow rate: 240ml/min
4. Water depth: up to 500mm
5. Tank volume: 50L
6. Noise: <33dB Package Including:
1. 1 Aquarium Air Pump
2. 1 Air Tube
3. 1 Air Stone
4. 1 User Manual
5. 1 Sucker
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon