- ✔ 2-TIER DESIGN: Comfortable two-story elevated living space with a ramp, ideal for rabbits, bunnies, and other small animals.
- ✔ WOODEN CONSTRUCTION: Crafted from solid fir wood and steel wires for superior strength and durability, sealed with water-based paint, non-toxic for increased safety.
- ✔ CONVENIENT ACCESS: 2 separate rooms with two trays, each tier also includes 2 doors with latches to provide easy access and ensure safety
- ✔ WEATHERPROOF DESIGN: Hinged roof with locking arm opens from above and is covered with asphalt for enhanced weather protection.
- ✔ EASY MAINTENANCE: Easy slide-out trays are included for quick cleaning to maintain a neat environment for your bunnies.
Ideal for a variety of small animals, the Pawhut 2 Story Stacked Wooden Outdoor Bunny Rabbit Hutch/Guinea Pig House offers a safe, sturdy, and comfortable living space. This enclosure features weather-treated fir wood construction with galvanized wire. Each level has a cozy hutch with a generous open run. Pull-out trays and doors offer easy access and cleaning.
– 2-tier design rabbit hutch, ideal for rabbits, bunnies, and other small animals
– Crafted from solid fir wood and steel wires for superior strength and durability
– Multiple door design and open roof provide easy access for you and your bunny
– Top hinged roof is covered with asphalt for enhanced weather protection
– 2 easy slide-out trays included for cleaning to maintain a neat environment for bunnies
– Elevated design to protect your bunny from wet or hot ground conditions
– Easy assembly required
– Color: Brown and White
– Material: Fir Wood, Steel Wire
– Overall Dimensions: 53.75″L x 19.75″W x 36.75″H
– Each Tier Size: 50.5″L x 14.5″W x 17.25″H
– Wood Door Size: 12.5″W x 11″H
– Wired Door Size: 32.25″W x 14.5″H
– Net Weight: 35.5 lbs
Buy with confidence from Amazon