- KEEPS RABBIT TEETH HEALTHY— Rabbits’ teeth are always growing and they need to chew on hard things to keep them trimmed and healthy. This hard pine wood is the perfect piece of lumber for your rabbit to gnaw, chew and bite for optimal oral health.
- PHYSICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL BENEFITS— With this exciting wooden chew toy you will stimulate your bunny both physically and mentally. Exploring, rolling and chewing will relieve boredom and strengthen your bond with your bunny.
- NATURAL FRESH PINE LUMBER— This SunGrow chew log is made from the sweet smelling fresh pine lumber. It is the ideal material for your pet bunny to chew on, as it is non toxic, 100% natural and very engaging for your bunny.
- CONTEMPORARY AND TEXTURED DESIGN— The SunGrow Rabbit chew stick’s design is simply beautiful,and uses nature in a contemporary style. Your bunny will love exploring the textured surface, and peering through the hollow drilled through the center and the various other holes for your bunny to explore.
- IDEAL WOODEN CHEW LOG— This chew log is ideal for your pet rabbit as it measures 7.8 Inches in length and 1.5 inch diameter. Unlike many other small and unimaginative chew toys this wood is a sizeable and interesting chewing toy to add to your rabbit’s hutch.
Those lovable, curious, furry creatures with long ears and short fluffy tails did not always live in a rabbit hutch or cage. Once a woodland creature, their natural, curious instincts are to chew on things especially wood. With two pairs of sharp front teeth and two peg teeth behind the top incisors it is essential that you provide your pet bunny with the right chew toy. The constant growth of their teeth requires hard things to chew on to keep them trimmed and healthy.
This fresh pine log is reminiscent of what your fluffy rabbits may have once found in their natural habitats. Watch your bunnies scramble in delight over this fresh piece of lumber; hopping rolling and gnawing on its textured surface. The holes and hollow give this piece of wood an added dimension of fun for your bunny.
Not providing adequate chew toys for chewing and exploring will also create boredom and go against your bunny’s natural instincts. Not only is the chew toy beneficial for their teeth but it will provide mental and physical fun as well. By offering your rabbit this fresh pine lumber chew toy, you will alleviate boredom and strengthen that special bond you have with your furry friend.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon