- 4mm, white fluted polypropylene Guinea Pig cage blanks designed for indoor cage use.
- Waterproof, solvent & stain resistant. Our Guinea Pig Coroplast package is ideal for temporary walls and partitions.
- Tougher than cardboard – lasts for years, non-digestible, non-toxic. Various sizes to meet your specific requirements.
- All lines run 24″ way. Corrugations are parallel to the 24″ dimension.
- Cut to size and score with box cutter or scissors. Perfect for cages of various sizes and dimensions.
A light-weight, tough material which can easily be cut with a craft knife, heavy-duty scissors or a razor blade. The product is weatherproof, stiff, resilient, and resistant to chemicals. These characteristics make it great for guinea pig cages. The natural polymer is chemically inert and is generally considered non-toxic and safe for use in contact with food. Guinea pigs acclimate well to average household temperatures, not to exceed 80°F; be cautious of extreme temperature changes. The habitat should never be in direct sunlight or in a drafty area. Plenty of room for exercise and play makes a good home for one guinea pig. It is best to provide the largest habitat possible. It is recommended to clean and disinfect the habitat and its contents at least once a week. Rinse and allow to dry completely before placing the guinea pig back into the habitat. It is suggested to remove wet spots daily; change bedding at least twice a week, or more often as necessary. Ideal to have 1 to 2″ of bedding placed in the habitat.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon