- Contains one (1) API QUICK START Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium Nitrifying Bacteria 16-Ounce Bottle
- Allows instant addition of fish when starting a new aquarium
- Reduces compounds harmful to fish when used routinely
- Helps prevent fish loss in freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Use when starting a new aquarium, when adding new fish and when changing water and filter media
In a new aquarium, harmful ammonia and nitrite build up from fish waste, often resulting in fish loss or “new tank syndrome”. The unique, patented nitrifying bacteria in API QUICK START Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium Nitrifying Bacteria are scientifically proven to quickly consume ammonia and nitrite to help prevent fish loss. API QUICK START Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium Nitrifying Bacteria allows immediate addition of fish to a new freshwater or saltwater aquarium as it immediately starts the aquarium cycle. This treatment also helps to maintain an active biological filter in an established aquarium for healthy water conditions. API QUICK START contains live, nitrifying bacteria. With API Aquarium products, it’s easy to keep a beautiful saltwater, freshwater or reef aquarium. For over 50 years, API has been creating innovative, research-driven solutions that make it easier to care for your fish and aquarium. API Aquarium Treatment Supplies are designed to work in conjunction with each other to provide best results to control algae, promote healthy bacterial growth and help control and cure fish diseases and conditions such as ich and fin rot. They work to provide a safe, hospitable environment for fish such as tropical community fish, cichlids, goldfish and more. With API, you can spend more time admiring your fish, and less time scrubbing your tank. Make sure to use all products as directed in order to ensure the best results.
Features & Benefits
Add your fish today!
QUICK START allows instant addition of fish
- No waiting period between start up and addition of fish
- After all necessary conditions are met*, fish can be safely added
Contains live, nitrifying bacteria
- Starts the natural aquarium cycle
- All natural
- No refrigeration required
*Appropriate water temperature and pH, proper functioning of equipment and the addition of a water conditioner to remove chlorine or chloramines.
Low levels of ammonia and nitrite will harm fish; high levels will kill fish. QUICK START is proven to reduce exposure of fish to ammonia and nitrite. QUICK START helps prevent fish loss by avoiding dangerous spikes of ammonia when starting your aquarium. The live, nitrifying bacteria in QUICK START speed the development of the biological filter to keep fish safe.
API Makes It Simpler
Follow the API EASY CARE GUIDE steps to simplify aquarium care.
QUICK START is for use in both new and established aquariums and fresh or saltwater.
Use QUICK START when adding fish to a new or existing aquarium, after a water change, after a filter media change, after medicating or whenever ammonia or nitrite are detected.
When adding QUICK START after a water change, add STRESS COAT to remove the chemicals in tap water that can harm fish.
QUICK START Sizes
1 oz (30 ml) treats up to 30 U.S. gallons (113 L)
4 oz (118 ml) treats up to 110 U.S. gallons (476 L)
8 oz (237 ml) treats up to 230 U.S. gallons (870 L)
16 oz (473 ml) treats up to 470 U.S. gallons (1779 L)
Other Items To Consider
- Makes tap water safe by removing chlorines & chloramines
- Detoxifies heavy metals
- Contains the healing power of Aloe Vera
- Proven to reduce fish stress
- Replaces slime coat
- Keeps aquarium clean
- Contains live bacteria to consume sludge
- Reduces aquarium maintenance
- All natural
- Adds beneficial bacteria for a healthy aquarium
Buy with confidence from Amazon