- Ideal for hamster, mouse and other small furry animals. It measures 6″ in diameter and 6″ in height. Its entrance hole measures 3″ in diameter.
- Fun exercise toy to maintain your pet’s alertness and agility.
- Relieves boredom and increases activity level and giving him a fun spot to play.
- Made with pet safe materials. Easy to clean and resistant to odors.
- Alfie Pet Food Scoop is designed specifically to discourage bacteria growth, flat bottom allows scoop to set firmly on your counter. The scoop is made of BPA-free material with superior odor and stain-resistance property. Also dishwasher safe. Measures 5.75″ x 2.25″ – 1/4 cup and 60ml capacity engraved on the scoop. Perfectly sized to measure your pet’s meal portions.
What’s the housing requirement for small animals
The cage needs to have a spot for your pet to sleep, a place for his food, water and treat dishes, and some space to play and run around. If your pet is out of its cage during the day to play and exercise, the cage can be smaller to accommodate just a sleeping place, food and water.
Why we need a sleeping hut
A nestbox or sleeping hut is often appreciated although not always absolutely necessary. Many small animals are nocturnal. That means they like to sleep during the day and run around at night. A hut can help your pet feel more comfortable during the sunlight hours while it is sleeping.
What kind of decors should I get
Scampering around is a favorite activity for most small animals, especially hamsters and mice. An exercise wheel or a variation of the wheel, a spinning disc, is a great choice for smaller pets. Another variation of the exercise wheel is an exercise ball. Your pet can climb into the ball and roll around the floor or on specially made tracks. Your pet can overexert itself; so don’t keep it in the ball for more than 15 or 20 minutes at a time. Some small animals, such as ferrets, sugar gliders and rats like to climb on limbs. Climbing branches, bird perches and bird swings work well. They may get chewed up, but that’s part of your pet’s play, too!
Others caring tips
Check it’s cage for chewed or damaged areas. Remove any old foods and check the toys to be sure they are still working and in good condition. Keeping your pet safe and well cared for can give both you and your pet a long and happy experience!
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon