- ✔ MARIMO, THE ADORABLE PET & LONG-LASTING FRIEND — An excellent way to bring green back into your lovely tank!
- ✔ VERY EASY TO CARE FOR LIVE PLANT — With minimal storage space and low maintenance. The Marimo is suitable in all shape of vessel, and various lighting conditions. A little love goes a long way! Water change is recommended once a month. These miniature moss balls grow up to a diameter of 25 cm / 10 inches. It makes your tank much more interesting with this live plant!
- ✔ IDEAL TEMPERATURE FOR THRIVING — Avoid temperature of 29°C or higher. Marimo is a slow growing plant, however its growth rate will be expedited at a temperature of between 20°C to 25°C. Note : When Marimo grows, simply roll the marimo on your palm gently in a circular direction. – Place marimo under indoor lighting/ natural lighting. Keep it away from heat. Avoid direct sunlight as it will support algae growth in the bottle.
- ✔ MOSS BALL, A RARE, UNIQUE PLANT — Marimo (まりも) is a species of filamentous green algae (Chlorophyta) found in a number of lakes in the northern hemisphere. Marimo is a special growth form of the species where the algae grow into round green balls with an adorable velvety appearance. Colonies of such balls are only known to form in Iceland, Scotland, Japan and Estonia and are protected in both Japan and Iceland.
- ✔ LET THEM GIVE YOU COMPANY — Marimo available commercially are cultured Marimo, made from algae filaments and are specially produced for export and retail. They will similarly grow, if properly cared for, and provides for a perfect fuss-free desk-top companion for you and your beloved ones.
Who wouldn’t love the unadulterated company of some of the most adorable pets you can find at the pet store? But don’t let these little balls fool you; they’re very much alive and will flourish under minimal love and care! Only found in Japan, Iceland, Scotland, and Estonia, Marimos are a special spherical species of Chlorophyta that grow green and silky. So yes, you’re essentially adopting a plant–but a really, cute plant that you would have to actually make an effort to kill. And don’t you worry; Marimo balls prepped for export and retail have been cleaned, domesticated, and ready for some good lovin’! But it’s still advisable to give them a good rinse before your first use.
These lush littles blend in perfectly amongst your aquarium life and desktop clutter and will suit any vessel of water you can arrange them in. They prefer indoor lighting away from direct sunlight and heat (else it will encourage algae growth). Although they shine in the minimalism that they offer, every so often Marimo still need to be turned (to be sunned evenly), cleaned (just a light squishing and swishing in clean water), and have their water changed. Thriving Marimo balls can grow up to 10″/25cm in diameter, but must be kept at an ideal cool temperature between 70°F – 80°F (20°C to 25°C).
If a spot at home or on your office desk is looking a little drab or if you or some fishy friends would like a no-fuss roommate that won’t judge or bite you, look nowhere else for the highly recommended Marimo ball. They even make the perfect gifts and are easy to dress up, so pass on the stoic warmth and endearing charm you can only get with a little green moss ball. You can be sure that you’ll be receiving nothing but the best and healthiest, fluffy moss balls coming to you live from Luffy. Surprise a loved one with a pet no one will regret!
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon