- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE: Buy this 300W aquarium heater,get an extra thermometer in free,which to show the accurate tank temperature to avoid overheat or freeze. Our heater provide a constant warm environment for your pet fish to stay healthy, suitable both for fresh and salt water
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: It works in intermittent operation mode and will automatically turn on/off to achieve the setting temperature constantly and stably. Setting the temperature by the pink button on the top with range is 68°F – 94°F
- SAFETY & HIGH QUALITY: The extra thick Quartz Glass is shatter-proof and blast-proof, it prevents electricity leakage. And protective container is made of double sealed material, it is scald-preventing for your pets and safe operation for you
- TANK CAPACITY: Our aquarium heater is submersible and perfect for 30-80 gallon aquarium. We recommend to position it near a strong water flow, the outlet of a power filter is ideal, so that the whole aquarium are in the same temperature
- NO ELECTRIC SHOCK: It is designed to work under water only, please NOT turn it on when it’s outside water, as dry burning might lead to malfunction. Please don’t put it in the water if the wire or glass tube damaged
You will need an aquarium heater to keep your tank in a steady and controlled temperature, as proper temperature range is very important to fish and other Aquatic in winter.Our U-picks aquarium heater help your fish and other aquatic keeping away from stress and diseases by providing proper temperature.
Features:1, The aquarium heater is provided with an extra thermometer to show the accurate tank temperature to avoid overheat or freeze.2, The aquarium heater is operating as a staged heating, once achieved the setting temperature, it will stop heating for a while, and then continue working to maintain the temperature.3, Easy to set and adjust to the setting temperature with the use of the temperature adjustment knob, offers simple installation.4,Strong suction cup TIGHTLY FIX the heater to the tank.
Notices:1, Before powering, make sure the heater is completely submerged in the water.2, Before removing the heater out from the water, make sure the heater is unplugged to avoid dry heating.3,The aquarium heater will stop working if the outside temperature is over 94°F(34°C).
4, Please NOT put the aquarium heater into the sand as this will cause INACCURATE heating.
Specification:Power: 300WVoltage: 110V-120V, 60HZHeater Size: 15 x 1.35 inch
Package included:1* Submersible Aquarium Heater1* Thermometer1* package box
…. Read More ….
Price correct as of
Buy with confidence from Amazon
Disclaimer: This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com or amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.